Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) invites application for KSCSTE research fellowship from MSc/MTech degree holders from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates should have awarded M.Sc/M.Tech degree in the year (2019) or previous two years (2018 or 2017)
- The candidates (General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates) should have minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in their PG examination and 65% for SC/ST and differently-abled candidates.
- Age should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
About the Examination:
There are two papers for the entrance examination; Paper A is general which evaluates the candidate’s general knowledge and research aptitude. Paper B is the subject paper.
|Pattern of Examination||Part A (General Aptitude)||Part B (Subject)|
|Max no. of questions to attempt||20||50|
- There is no negative mark.
- The total marks will be calculated as follows: Out of 90 in the total marks, 70 marks is from the online examination and 20 marks from the Post-graduation degree marks.
- The cut-off marks for selection to the fellowship is based on the number of fellowship available for each stream. For reservation candidates (SC/ST, persons with disability), there will be 5% reduction in cut-off marks from that of the general (UR) / General-EWS and OBC candidates.
|Subject||No. of Fellowships|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||04|
- A non - refundable fee of Rs. 750 /- for General & OBC category applicants. No fee for SC/ST/Differently abled appplicants.
- The amount paid will not be refunded in any circumstance (Rejection of application/ withdrawal of the application by the candidate/ non-attendance of the examination.
Venue of Entrance Examination
How to apply (Only online submissions are entertained)
The online submission window will be available only till the last date. Before proceeding to the online submission, kindly ensure that you have softcopies of the following items listed below (Kindly Ensure that the total size of all the uploads together wont exceed 5MB), if not they may be scanned and made handy (minimum file size) for attaching the same during online submission.
- A passport size photo ( Image size should not exceed 50KB in JPG format. Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px )
- Signature ( Image size should not exceed 30KB in JPG format. Image Dimension : 150W X 100H px )
- MSc./ M.Tech Certificate (for 2019 pass out applicants, provisional certificate may be sufficient)
- M.Sc/M.Tech Marklist
- Certificate to prove age/DOB (10th or 12th certificate/Birth certificate)
- Certificate to prove caste (for SC/ST candidates)
- Medical Certificate (for Differently abled candidates) countersigned by Medical Superindendent/ CMO/ Head of the Hospital
|Examination date||09/02/2020||Commencement Of Online registration||12/12/2019|
|Last date of Online registration||12/01/2020||Last date for Entering Details||13/01/2020|
- General instruction for KSCSTE Fellowship Examination Registration
- Guidelines for Online Payment
- KSCSTE Fellowship Examination Guidelines
- Format of the certificate for differently abled candidates
For help/more details please contact: 0471-2548360/314, firstname.lastname@example.org